Thursday, February 11, 2016

At The Cross

Good evening!

I hope you are all having a wonderful Thursday night!

Tonight, I want to share a poem I wrote on May 4th 2010 that's included in my e-book Pieces of Heaven...Pieces of Earth which you can find at: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/176525 .  The poem is called "At The Cross".

Jesus died an agonizing death on the cross for our sins. If it wasn't for His death on the cross (and His resurrection) all of us would have no hope, and all of us would be bound for Hell.

But because Jesus did die on the cross (and rose from the dead), we can have hope of spending eternity in Heaven.  Also, we can find everything we need at the cross! Peace, forgiveness, hope and the missing piece we have been searching for (and so much more), we can find at the cross!

Enjoy this poem! May God use it to minister to you!  And if you need prayer or if you're lonely and need someone to talk to, feel free to shoot me an e-mail:

thesafeharborchurch@gmail.com

Blessings,

Pastor Jerry S.
---------------------------------

At The Cross
by: Pastor Jerry S.
(c)2010-2012


At the cross,
I find forgiveness
At the cross,
I find grace
At the cross,
I find courage
At the cross,
I find a place

A place to deal with my fears
A place to deal with my shame
A place to sort out all the mess
A place to let go of the blame

At the cross,
I find joy
At the cross,
I find peace
At the cross,
I find mercy
At the cross,
Eternal death cease




No comments:

Post a Comment